Rare Tropical Blue Lotus essential oil (Nymphaea caerulea). The purest form of spiritual love! An important aroma in the Lotus family, it is renowned for enhancing love & relationship as well as for its spiritual work. 100% pure Blue Lotus oil is revered as the sacred lotus flower oil native to Sri Lanka and India along with Pink and White Lotus. Blue Lotus is the national flower of Sri Lanka Wild crafted directly from tropical island Sri Lanka, crafted in the traditional way: Simply the power of ancient wisdom & skilful hands.
The scent of lotus essential oil is thought to encourage the body to breathe more deeply. Lotus oil is sometimes used in conjunction with meditation. The combination of deep breaths and the perceived effects of relaxation from the scent are thought to increase feelings of tranquillity.
New Batch produced September 2021 (scent is slightly different than previous batch)
For sizes above 50 ml please kindly contact us
Blue Lotus Pure and undiluted
Ingredients: 100% BLUE LOTUS (LILY)
Botanical name: Nymphaea caerulea
Plant par used: Flowers
Extraction method: Steam distillation (combination method)
Note: Middle Note
Origin: Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
Colour: Pale yellow to-light brown viscous liquid
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Aroma: Exotic Intense fresh floral, herbal Lotus Lilly aroma
Blends Well With: Citrus Oils, Cinnamon, Sandalwood, All Spice, Floral & Wood Essential Oils.
High dilution recommended! Maximum 1%
Lotus oil is naturally extracted oil from the Natural flower petals. The excellent nourishing property of this oil makes it ideal to be used in massage oils, lotions, luxury soaps, air fresheners, aromatherapy products and bath oils.
Lotus oil is widely used in meditation, in aromatherapy or to add scent to personal care products, such as body lotions, massage oils or bath soaps.
Natural perfumery, meditative and devotional practices.
Lotus oil is widely used in meditation, associated with the crown chakra. It may help connect the mind and the heart. White lotus absolute is lovely to incorporate in aromatherapy or to add scent to personal care products, such as body lotions, creams, massage oils or bath soaps, cosmetic formulations and personal care formulations.
Use this oil for any lovely perfume oil blends, Making soaps, sacred products, meditation or candle anointing.
Calming and soothing, said to possess aphrodisiac properties
Slows signs of aging, perfect for perfumery and aromatherapy products.
*It works best when used in small amounts. Lotus oil is highly concentrated and potent that very small amounts can be used for aromatherapy purposes, little goes a long way!
GENERAL safety information:
* As with All essential oils, dilute prior to use
* Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
Do not take Lotus oils internally. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-3 weeks for delivery for outside EU, This is average delivery time, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on customs clearance and Local postal service.
In any case if you have not received in 4 weeks please kindly contact us.
If you need any items fast we suggest to choose DHL express service at checkout.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Nov 23, 2021
Totally love this oil. Have been having great fun with it and will order it again.
Oct 13, 2021
Gorgeous scent, one of my new favourites
Sep 15, 2021
Amazing scent, absolutely exotic and intoxicating. Floral, but with a deep, richness to it, also a bit of spice it.
Aug 29, 2021
This company is amazing! Their products are top notch. They helped me sort an issue with my order which was clearly my error with grace and patience. They even sent me a bottle of oils for MY mistake. Over the top customer service, great products, integrity and prompt delivery, considering they are out of the United States, is what you can expect from them! Thanks so much!!