White Rose essential oil (Otto) the premium Rose essential oil is uplifting, a natural mood lifter, known for its heavenly scent and for healing properties both for mind and body. The Rosa Alba has a much more intense aroma than Rosa Damascena, Rose Alba is more expensive than the Rose Otto made by Rosa Damascena .White Rose Otto is a rare and a precious oil that is distilled only on demand.
NOTE: Gentle warming may needed. But becomes quickly liquid by gentle warming.
Appearance: Above 23 °C -Fluid oil-like liquid
Appearance: Below 23 °C -Heterogeneous mass
Obtaining finest quality Rose essential oil is very labour-intensive; handpicked before sunrise and processing on the same day. Pure Rose oil, a True luxury at affordable price. Offering from sample sizes 2ml (1/2 dram) in amber glass bottles with dropper.
REJUVENATING, RELAXING & BALANCING
The beautiful fragrance of this oil is uplifting and balancing to the emotions making it an especially effective oil to use during the feminine cycle.
Ingredients: 100% Pure natural Rose Oil (otto), of hand picked flowers
Botanical name: Rosa Alba
Plant part used: Fresh Blossoms/Petals of Roses
Color: Light Yellowish clear transparent
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Consistency: Fluid oil (crystallises under room temperature)
Appearance: Above 23 °C -Fluid oil-like liquid
Appearance: Below 23 °C -Heterogeneous mass
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Perfumery Note: Middle- top
Odour: Typical of rose oil. Intense sweet and floral fragrance and deeply floral
Blends well with: Sandalwood, vanilla Geranium, Jasmine, Clove, Benzoin, Bergamot, Chamomile, Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Patchouli, Petitgrain, , Ylang Ylang, Vetiver
Rose Oil (Rose Otto) is produced through Steam Distillation of fresh rose flowers. Our rose oil is a 100% pure and natural product that is used in creams, lotions, soaps, bath & body oil and in natural perfumery for its mild anti-viral and bactericidal properties, as well as for its fragrance
Rose oil is beneficial for cleaning and refreshing dry, sensitive skin. Rose is widely used as a medicine in ancient ayurveda and in cosmetics, aromatherapy and many other anti-aging special aroma beauty products.
Rose oil can boosts all skin types and is particularly beneficial for dry, mature, inflamed and sensitive skin. Widely used to reduce skin redness, fight inflammation, and its astringent properties act as a general skin tonic
Rose essential oil is believed to be one of the best oils for treating female reproductive problems, PMT, menopausal symptoms and irregular periods. It can also help with headaches and migraines and is reputed to have aphrodisiac properties.
Rose oil is a wonderful addition to facial creams, bath oils, and massage blends
* For a soothing luxury bath add few drops (diluted with carrier oil)
* For Natural perfumes do the same with Jojoba or desired carrier oil
All our essential oils are 100% Pure (undiluted), We recommend proper dilution prior to use
GENERAL safety information:
* As with All essential oils, dilute prior to use
* Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-3 weeks for delivery for outside EU, This is average delivery time, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on customs clearance and Local postal service.
In any case if you have not received in 4 weeks please kindly contact us.
If you need any items fast we suggest to choose DHL express service at checkout.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
May 6, 2022
Apr 23, 2022
This oil is fabulous. I am so happy that I purchased it. Customer service from this shop is consistently great.
Feb 18, 2022
My second bottle, it is insanely beautiful.
Feb 11, 2022
Great white rose oil! The oil smells heavenly and works well in many cosmetic products. The shipping was fast and the oil is very high quality! Thank you FairOrganic!
Feb 10, 2022
I love rose oil anyway, but this white rose is something truly special. Dreamy customer service as usual from lovely Shawn x