Vetiver essential oil is known as the ‘Oil of Tranquillity’ famous for its relaxing, calming and grounding properties, but it is also strengthening and revitalizing to the body as well as important fixative for perfumery, soaps and cosmetics.
The distillation of vetiver essential oil is a labour intensive, lengthly and complex Process, Vetiver essential oil comes from grass roots that have been propagated by division. The best quality oil comes from roots that are 20 to 24 months old. These roots are freshly unearthed, cleaned, dried, soaked in water and distilled, kept to age several months in order to mellow and deepen. Like sandalwood and patchouli, vetiver oil improves with age.
CALMING & GROUNDING
Ingredients: 100% Pure Vetiver root oil
Botanical name: Vetiveria zizanoides
Family: Poaceae (Gramineae)
Plant part used: Root
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Color: Light Amber brown
Origin : Sri Lanka
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Perfumery Note: Base
Odour: Balsamic, earthy, musty, herbaceous and spicy root-like odour
Bends well with: Angelica, black pepper, bergamot, clary sage, ginger, Citrus oils, jasmine, lavender, lemongrass, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, ylang ylang
Properties: The therapeutic properties of vetiver oil are antiseptic, aphrodisiac, cicatrisant, nervine, sedative, sedative and tonic
Vetiver root oil can be applied topically, perfumery and cosmetics, as a compress, in the bath, through direct inhalation, or through a diffuser.
-Vetiver is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. Vetiver helps promote focus and mental clarity.
Calming and Rejuvenation Blend: 8 drops vetiver , 8 drops Lavender and 6 drops Clary sage add to your 1 oz favourite carrier oil or body oil
To sooth and support hot, red or dry skin:
Add a drop of vetiver oil to your favourite lotions(chemical-free, unscented) face/body cream or oil
Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
Vetiver root essential oil is highly esteemed in the flavour and fragrance industries for its grounding purifying unique odour known as "Oil of Tranquillity"
GENERAL safety Information
Non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing
* As with all essential oils, dilute prior to use
* Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
*The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only, not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Processing time: We ship within 24 hours .
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-2 weeks for delivery for outside EU, In any case if you have not received in 3 weeks please kindly contact us, we assure prompt action.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Jan 30, 2020
Pure, high quality, high vibrational, beautiful essential oils. Grade AAA. Free samples. Excellent customer service. Thank you!
Mar 27, 2019
I have a few different Vetiver EOs from different Countries, so far this tops all of them! This EO is so earthy and sweet. Love it. I use it for a good nights sleep.
Dec 2, 2018
Oct 12, 2018
Excellent vetiver. Not overpowering. Great as a daily cologne.
Aug 19, 2018