Angelica Essential Oil is a delicate oil extracted from the root of Angelica. The fragrance of Angelica essential oil may help release negative feelings from traumatic events; it is emotionally calming. Many find Angelica essential oil to be an important addition to their healing or spiritually-protective blends.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Angelica archangelica oil
Botanical name: Angelica archangelica/ officinalis
Family: Apiaceae (Umbelliferae)
Plant part used: Root
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Color: Light brownish viscous liquid
Origin : India
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Perfumery Note: Base to middle
Odour: characteristic woody odour, musky, earthy, peppery, herbaceous with a hint of fruity and spicy top notes
Bends well with: Citrus oils, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Neroli, Rose Otto
Properties: antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, anticoagulant, bactericidal, carminative, depurative, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, hepatic, nervine, stimulant, stomachic and tonic
Angelica essential oil can be applied topically, as a compress, in the bath, through direct inhalation, or through a diffuser. Traditional medicine practitioners used angelica as a stimulant, digestive tonic, and expectorant
Angelica root essential oil is highly esteemed in the perfume and flavouring industries for its comforting, grounding, and purifying aroma known as "scent of the angels",
GENERAL safety Information
Angelica oil is non-toxic and non-irritant at low levels but is phototoxic. Exposure to UV rays should be avoided after topical application. Avoid use during pregnancy and if diabetic
* As with all essential oils, dilute prior to use
* Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
*The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only, not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Processing time: We ship within 24 hours .
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-2 weeks for delivery for outside EU, In any case if you have not received in 3 weeks please kindly contact us, we assure prompt action.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Nov 15, 2020
I’ve never purchased Angelica oil before, and I was expecting it to be a bit sweeter. It’s a bit sharp in the beginning but it mellows into a sweet long lasting scent. I love blending it with the myrrh from this seller.
Nov 9, 2020
This store rocks! Whatever they mix w/the essential oil I notice to be very pure, a very lovely mixture. I look forward to trying other essential oils. Thank - you!
Oct 1, 2020
It was parked well, I. Like it
Jun 3, 2020
My first time using this oil but it is of obvious quality and feels supportive. Received very quickly
Jan 20, 2020
Rocky Mountain Oils had a blend that I loved that they discontinued, and Angelica oil was in it. So I am blending my own scents and Angelica oil is a necessary and favorite part! It came on time and packaged beautifully!