Luxury essential oils sample set, collection of Floral oils, Spices and herbal oils at affordable prices. Most used and valued varieties of aromatherapay undiluted 100% pure natural essentials oils, Including our handpicked premium oils like Pure Rose Oil, Jasmine, Champaca, Neroli, Melissa, sacred Pink Lotus etc... produced by Ayurveda producers. Simply the result of ancient wisdom & skillful hands.
Our Essential oils are steam distilled at low temperature and low pressure with appropriate care. Citrus oils are cold pressed, floral absolutes (Pink Lotus extracted by solvent extraction).
* Jasmine oil is steam distilled, Essential oil is produced off the absolute by steam distillation (a labour intensive and very rare Process for jasmine oils as most of the Jasmine oils available on market today are absolutes)
Experienced essential oil users will recognize the superior quality of essential oils that are pure & free from additives.
NOTE: THIS SET IS PACKED IN STROG AMBER GLASS BOTTLE WITH DROPPER
This sample size Starter Set contains each bottle 2 ml ( 0.07 fl.oz) Amber glass bottles with dropper, can be ordered in three Options
As a set of Spices and herbal essential oils 18 items or only Floral essential oils 7 items and as complete set both sets (25 pure essential oils).
2 ml= 40 drops ( Aromatherapy standard is 20 drops per 1 ml of essential oil, depends on the viscosity of an oil and the dropper
Please select one of the following options:
SET 1) SPICES & HERBS: 18 items x 2 ml (0.07 fl.oz)-
SET 2) FLORAL oils : 7 items x 2 ml (0.07 fl.oz)
SET 3) All 25 items x 2 ml (0.07 fl.oz)- Set 1 & 2
SET 1) SPICES & HERBS -18 items x 2 ml (0.07 fl.oz)-
1)MELISSA - ( Melissa officinalis)
2)CARDAMOM- (Elettaria cardomomum var. cardomomum)
3)BLACK PEPPER -(Piper nigrum)
4)CINNAMON BARK -(Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
5)NUTMEG- (Myristica Fragans)
6)CLOVE STEM-(Syzygium aromaticum)
8)GINGER ROOT- (Zingiber officinale
9)VETIVER ROOT-(Vetiveria zizanoides)
10)ANGELICA ROOT-(Angelica archangelica)
11)LEMONGRASS -(Cymbopogon flexuosus)
12)EUCALYPTUS- (Eucalyptus globulus)
13)TEA TREE-(Melaleuca alternifolia)
14)SWEET ORANGE- (Citrus sinensis)
16)PATCHOULI- (Pogostemon cablin)
17)ROSEMARY- (Rosemarinus officinalis)
18)MARJORAM- (Origanum majorana)
SET 2) FLORAL oils : 7 items x 2 ml (0.07 fl.oz)
19)CHAMPACA- Champak (Michelia champaca/ Magnolia Champaca)
20)ROSE oil (Otto)- (Rosa damascena)
21)NEROLI- Orange blossoms oil (Citrus Aurantium var Amara)
22)JASMINE-Jasminum officinale var. grandiflorum (Poet's Jasmine)
23)LOTUS-Pink Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera)
24)YLANG YLANG- (Cananga Odorata) Extra
25)LAVENDER- (Lavandula angustifolia)
Total collection = SET 1 & 2 (10% discounted)
SET 3) all 25 items x 2 ml (0.07 fl.oz)- Set 1 & 2
Includes both sets of Premium floral oils as well as Spices and herbal oils
For more product details, Usages, individual listings and other sizes please visit our shop Listings:
Ayurveda, Aromatherapy, Chakras, Steam inhalations, Skin care, Massage, Natural Perfumery, Soothing bath, Sitz bath, Hair care & adding to shampoo, lotions or creams, making soaps, bath bombs and other cosmetic products, Saunas, Foot and hand baths, Air freshening, Compresses, Vaporization/ Burner
All our products are labelled as per essential oil label guidelines
Thinking of environment we do not provide printed standard explanation or tutorials. However, we are glad to provide any information's/ dilution charts etc.. on request.
GENERAL safety information:
As with all essential oils, dilute prior to use.
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
For a more in-depth reference to essential oils, safety precautions and guideline, we recommend the following books:
•Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals,
Written by Robert Tisserand and Tony Balacs, Churchill Livingstone
•The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils, written by Julia Lawless
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-3 weeks for delivery for outside EU, This is average delivery time, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on customs clearance and Local postal service.
In any case if you have not received in 4 weeks please kindly contact us.
If you need any items fast we suggest to choose DHL express service at checkout.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Jan 23, 2022
Amazing oils, packaging was great.
Jun 11, 2021
Unique aromas. Would order again.
Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for the generosity of the seller! The Helichrysum italicum and other samples are very good, essential oil smells great!
Dec 4, 2020
Excellent buy and well worth the purchase. I would definitely purchase from this company again.
Oct 22, 2019
Absolutely love these. My second time ordering oils from this seller. First time I ordered 4 floral oils, and decided to go for 7. They are 100% pure and have an absolutely divine smell. They are very concentrated as they should be and work so well with carrier oils on my skin. I was so happy to receive a rose oil as a gift this time, as this one was originally why I ordered my first set of these amazing oils. Absolutely recommended! Will order again and again💜