Neroli , Orange blossoms has an exquisite scent and is one of the most widely used floral oils in royal perfumery.
Neroli has a subtle, sweet-floral aroma. This oil comes from the blossoms (flowers) of the bitter Orange tree
Also available in 2ml, 5ml sizes. Visit below listing:
Composition: 100% Pure Orange Blossoms Oil
Botanical name: Citrus Aurantium var Amara
Plant part used: The flower/ blossoms
Extraction method: Steam distilled
Color: Brown to orange clear liquid
Origin : Tunisia
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Perfumery Note: Middle
Aroma: Neroli essential oil has an intensely floral, citrusy, sweet and exotic scent
Blends well with: Benzoin, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Coriander, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Mandarin, Myrrh, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang and any citrus oils
Uses: Aromatherapy, massage oil or bath, natural perfumery, skin care, vaporization . It is an ingredient in high-class perfumery and can also be used to fragrance candles, potpourri and room fresheners. Neroli is highly concentrated, little goes a long way
Bath: 5-7 Dops
Vaporiser: 3-5 DROPS
Body & Massage: 5 DROPS/10-15 ml base oil
Chakra: Sacral & Heart / Brow
Chinese Element: Fire & Wood
GENERAL safety information:
* Neroli essential oil is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising (can be used neat as a perfume)
* As with All essential oils, dilute prior to use
* Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing.
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-3 weeks for delivery for outside EU, This is average delivery time, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on customs clearance and Local postal service.
In any case if you have not received in 4 weeks please kindly contact us.
If you need any items fast we suggest to choose DHL express service at checkout.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Rose oil crystallises in lower temperature, if your rose essential oil is having a shy moment and won’t come out of the bottle, this is a good thing. The presence of plant waxes in the oil is what causes it go solid and this is also a sign of a genuine steam-distilled rose essential oil. If it doesn’t start to crystallise then that could be a sign of adulteration.
Don’t worry, this is an easy one to solve. . Rose essential oil (Rose Damascena) crystallizes under room temperature, Gentle warming is needed, all you need to do is just keep the oil for a while in warm area or warm your oil slightly, give your bottle a shake (with a cap on) and it will flow again.
Feb 18, 2022
This neroli makes me realise that the others I have sampled have not been of the highest quality. You can smell the soul of the flowers with this.
Mar 3, 2018
I’m enjoying my new bottle of neroli. Just made a delicious fragrance with it. Also thanks for the free gift!
Aug 22, 2017
I truely hit the jackpot finding this shop on etsy. I love it!! The oils are exceptional. The customer service is awesome. Shawn is very knowledgeable & quick to answer any & all my questions. He pays attention to detail to keep his customers happy & im beyond happy. I definitely recommend everybody to give his shop a chance you wont be disappointed.
Mar 10, 2015
Great communication and these oils are an exact match to my young living. Will order again.
Jan 26, 2015
Perfect! The seller was very kind and gave me very quick answers