Rose oil (Otto) the premium Rose essential oil is uplifting, harmonizing and known for its sweet fragrance healing properties both for mind and body. Rosa damascena, has been considered a symbol of Luxury, friendship, sensuality, happiness, beauty and love.
NOTE: This Rose is Like Our Bulgarian Rose essential oil (Otto), crystallises under room temperature at between 5-8ºC. Gentle warming needed, all you need to do is give your bottle a shake (with cap on) or warm a bit gently and it will be liquid very quickly.
Obtaining finest quality Rose essential oil is very labour-intensive; handpicked before sunrise and processing on the same day. Pure Rose oil, a True luxury at affordable price. Offering from sample sizes 2ml in amber glass bottles with dropper.
Rose is one of the best all-purpose essential oil for your collection. Rose is a tender, uplifting and soothing oil. Pure Rose oil is also the first choice for helping with female-related problems and is one of the finest essential oils to use on the skin.
REJUVENATING, RELAXING & BALANCING
The beautiful fragrance of this oil is uplifting and balancing to the emotions making it an especially effective oil to use during the feminine cycle.
Ingredients: 100% Pure natural Rose Oil (otto), of hand picked flowers
Botanical name: Rosa Damascena
Plant part used: Fresh Flower/Petals of Roses
Color: Light Yellow to greenish
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Origin & made in: Turkish
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Perfumery Note: Base to Middle
Odour: Intense sweet and floral fragrance - The scent is sweet, rich, and deeply floral
Blends well with: Sandalwood, vanilla Geranium, Jasmine, Clove, Benzoin, Bergamot, Chamomile, Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Patchouli, Petitgrain, , Ylang Ylang, Vetiver
Rose Oil (Rose Otto) is produced through Steam Distillation of fresh rose flowers. Our rose oil is a 100% pure and natural product that is used in creams, lotions, soaps, bath & body oil and perfumes for its mild anti-viral and bactericidal properties, as well as for its fragrance
Rose oil is beneficial for cleaning and refreshing dry, sensitive skin. Rose is widely used as a medicine in ancient ayurveda and in cosmetics, aromatherapy and many other anti-aging special aroma beauty products.
Rose oil can boosts all skin types and is particularly beneficial for dry, mature, inflamed and sensitive skin. Widely used to reduce skin redness, fight inflammation, and its astringent properties act as a general skin tonic
Rose essential oil is believed to be one of the best oils for treating female reproductive problems, PMT, menopausal symptoms and irregular periods. It can also help with headaches and migraines and is reputed to have aphrodisiac properties.
Rose oil is a wonderful addition to facial creams, bath oils, and massage blends
* For a soothing luxury bath add few drops (diluted with carrier oil)
* For Natural perfumes do the same with Jojoba or desired carrier oil
All our essential oils are 100% Pure (undiluted), Every batch is tested with Gas (GC/MS) Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer test to ensure the purity of each botanical
GENERAL safety information:
* As with All essential oils, dilute prior to use
* Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-3 weeks for delivery for outside EU, This is average delivery time, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on customs clearance and Local postal service.
In any case if you have not received in 4 weeks please kindly contact us.
If you need any items fast we suggest to choose DHL express service at checkout.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Jul 29, 2021
Such a beautiful, soothing aroma!
Jul 14, 2021
Jul 1, 2021
This is the loveliest rose oil I have ever smelled, potent, most beautiful! Thank you!
May 31, 2021
A very intense and natural scent, an oil of highest quality, perfect for the skin and as a precious perfume.
May 8, 2021
I just LOVE these incredible pure genuine fragrant oils and the impeccable "client service" of the FairOrganic! Happy happy!! ))