Pure Mysore Sandalwood essential oil for Ayurveda/ aromatherapy, worship, meditation, exclusive perfumes, soaps, skin care and healing products. Premium Quality Sandalwood from Mysore, India at affordable price. This is true Sandalwood not to be confused with other varieties as West Indian Sandalwood or other vereities such as Amyris etc..
This rare Sandalwood is believed to create an exotic, sensual mood with a reputation as an aphrodisiac. Sandalwood oil is widely used in skincare products and been a true luxury for natural beauties.
Used traditionally as incense in religious ceremonies and meditation, Sandalwood oil is uplifting and relaxing. It is valued in skin care for its moisturising and normalising properties.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Sandalwood Heartwood Oil
Botanical name: Santalum album
Plant part used: Heart wood
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Colour: Pale yellow to pale gold/ gold tinge
Origin : India
Consistency: Medium to thick
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Perfumery Note: Base / fixative to floral and citrus fragrances
has a distinctive soft, warm, smooth, creamy, and milky precious-wood scent
Odour: Woody, creamy, rich, delicate and slightly floral, light and sweet
Blends well with: Rose, Benzoin, and Neroli, also wood oils like Muhuhu, Frankincense and Cedar wood; with woody, earthy note oils such as Patchouli, Orris root, and Vetiver, and with floral oils such as Ylang Ylang oil, Jasmine oil.
NOTE: Sandalwood 100% pure, is a thick essential oil
Common Uses - used by aromatherapists to combat bronchitis, chapped and dry skin, depression, laryngitis, leucorrhea, scars, sensitive skin, stress, and stretch marks.
It also has extensive uses in the perfume industry, as a harmonizing agent with base note and fixative. It is a base note that helps to hold the scent of other lighter oils that tend to dissipate enhancing the longevity of other more volatile materials in the composite.
NICE TO KNOW
Sandalwood essential oil is a earthy, balsamic aroma, focuses the mind and sanctifies the spirit and is a valuable perfume fixative with a powerful earthy, woody scent. This spiritual oil is been used as an aid to meditation to focus the mind. The oil is sacred in many traditions, renowned for inspiring insight and spiritual elevation.
Sandalwood is central to the making of traditional Attars (Royal perfume). In India, where it is produced, it is used in this manner for the manufacture of traditional attars such as rose attar; the delicate floral oils are distilled directly into sandalwood oil. It is widely utilized in high end fragrances, a favourite of both men and women.
NEED TO KNOW
*As with All essential oils, dilute prior to use
*Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
*Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-3 weeks for delivery for outside EU, This is average delivery time, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on customs clearance and Local postal service.
In any case if you have not received in 4 weeks please kindly contact us.
If you need any items fast we suggest to choose DHL express service at checkout.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Jan 24, 2022
Maravilloso! Merecida espera, una grandísima calidad en la esencia y empaquetado con mimo y cuidado. Gracias!
Jan 18, 2022
The best Sandalwood I have ever purchased!
Jan 11, 2022
Jan 8, 2022
My all-time favorite Mysore Sandalwood. Proud to be a purist, but Nature's original cannot be improved. There are "new" Sandalwoods out there, perhaps some are nice. This Sandalwood is the real thing and SO RARE. I have dealt with Shawn and Nienke for at least 7 years now: never be a disappointment, complication or misunderstanding. The quickness of delivery is amazing. Many USA-located sellers are increasingly unreliable. They have oils that cannot be found elsewhere: I am thorough and demanding researcher. These are lovely people, OLD WORLD courtesy and truly modern efficiency. You may trust them completely. Buy here for satisfaction and delight.
Dec 14, 2021
Excellent product. Lovely earthy scent. The product was also delivered in a prompt and expeditious time frame and was exceptionally well packaged. Exactly what I ordered. Mysore Sandalwood oil.