Frangipani essentil oil is derived from a tropical tree with gorgeous & deeply fragrant flowers.The essential oils is 100% pure and natural, produced from the genus tree Plumeria. Frangipani is native to Central America, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America as well as tropical islands. In Sri Lanka, it is referred to as "Araliya" or Ärali" and as the "Temple Tree" where our Frangipani is distilled.
It is commonly referred to as the Frangipani after the famous fragrance created by Muzio Frangipani. Frangipani tree is known as the “Tree of Life”, "Temple tree", other common names are: Plumeria, In Hawaii, the name is "melia", In India, the name is "champa" or "chaffa", in thai as "Leelawadee" and as "Camboja"in Indonesia.
Natural Frangipani oil is highly regarded in Ayurveda for centuries for its healing powers. Frangipani essential oil has a important place in aromatherapy due to the scent’s rejuvenating qualities for the mind and body. it is believed to effects deep internal cleansing that refreshes the Mind, body and soul.
HARMONZING, SEDATIVE & UPLIFTING
Its seductive and beautiful fragrance produces a celestial atmosphere that soothes, relaxes and strengthens the mind after a stressful day. Inspire Romance and uplifts emotions.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Frangipani essential oil
Botanical name: Plumeria obtusa
Plant part used: Flowers
Color: Pinkish clear liquid
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Origin : Sri Lanka
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Perfumery Note: Middle- Top
Odour: Intense sweet, heady floral note of Plumeria & fruity - Exotic smell similar to "lei" garland
Blends well with: Rose, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Neroli, Sandalwood and other floral scents and all citrus oils
Frangipani essential oil is very potent and only a small amount is needed and would be great as a fixative for perfumes. The flower extract is used as a primary ingredient in world’s most expensive perfumes oriental to French lines. The romantic scent of frangipani has a strong aroma, Its scent encourages a sensual and provocative response due to its rich and exotic floral smell.
Our Frangipani oil is of finest grade essence Produced for Ayurveda products, undiluted, alcohol free and the scent is long lasting. In addition to its magnificent scent, frangipani essential oil is highly regarded for its amazing benefits to the skin (moisturizing) and hair. it is widely used in cosmetics, massage oils bath and beauty products. Also used to scent candles, potpourri, soap making, and for aromatherapy diffusers
Due to its rich, exotic and sensual fragrance, it is widely used in high class perfumery and in spa & wellness products.
GENERAL safety information:
* As with all essential oils, dilute prior to use
* Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Processing time: We ship within 24 hours .
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-2 weeks for delivery for outside EU, In any case if you have not received in 3 weeks please kindly contact us, we assure prompt action.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Dec 24, 2019
This amazing scent brings me back to the island of Kauai! After doing some research on its healing effects and I am so grateful to have this in my healing tool box.
Dec 17, 2019
My essential oils were wrapped carefully for transit and arrived in the window of expected time. The oils are very strong and beautiful. A little goes a long way in carrier oils for sure. Thanks!
Nov 22, 2019
I lived in Hawaii years ago and when I opened the bottle of Frangipani (Plumeria) Oil I felt like I was back in Kona 35 years ago, enjoying the scent on the breeze. This, and all of the oils I have purchased from FairOrganics are of superb quality. The company has care and conscience in mind and is a delight to shop with! I would post a photo, but the oil is exactly as pictured. Also, a bonus is that the packaging smells as good as the products!
Oct 4, 2019
Lovely oil as described
Aug 22, 2019
This Frangipani is simply outstanding. I ordered from them because I did want absolutes. The oil is great and the service even better. I am honored to leave this review. I generally don't leave reviews unless the products and service are outstanding. I usually feel you get what you paid for and that is fair enough. In this case, I am compelled to do more. More is what I got. I have a few other oils, but want to use them one at a time. For now, the first that I have used is beautiful. earthy, delicate and lasting on me. Doug L