Jasmine is known as the "Queen of the Night" and its heavy, strong sweet yet pleasing and romantic fragrance which is always been a precious drop. The jasmine flower is often associated with romance and love. An anti-depressant and an aphrodisiac.
The flowers release their perfume at dusk, flowers are picked at night and a tiny amount of oil is obtained by solvent extraction which is then steam distilled.
* Essential oil is produced by steam distillation (very rare process for jasmine oil as most of the Jasmine oils available on market today are absolutes or fragrance oils and not essential oils with healing properties).
Experienced essential oil users will recognize the superior quality essential oils that are pure & free from additives.
Calming, Soothing, sensual and asserting.
This classic sensual oil is ultra relaxing and highly beneficial to the emotions.The aroma of jasmine is described as calming and soothing and is indicated for depression and stress - as well as some respiratory conditions
Ingredients: 100% Pure Jasmine Oil (blossoms)
Botanical name: Jasminum officinale var. grandiflorum (Poet's Jasmine).
The plant is known as "saman pichcha" or "pichcha" in Sri Lanka
Plant part used: Jasmine blossoms
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Color: Orange/ Yellowish (picture 2)
Origin : Sri Lanka
Consistency: Viscous /Medium
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Perfumery Note: Base
Odour: Woody, creamy, rich, delicate and slightly floral, light and sweet
Blends well with: Jasmine Grandiflorum oil generally works with all oils. It helps to round out scents, and tends to work particularly well with other aphrodisiac oils (Sandalwood, Rose and Ylang-ylang are great examples)
In skincare, Jasmine can be used to balance hot, dry and very sensitive skin types.. It is also known to balance hormones and alleviate PMS. But mostly jasmine has a reputation as an aphrodisiac and used for all kinds of sexual problems.
GENERAL safety information:
As with all essential oils, dilute prior to use.
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Processing time: We ship within 24 hours .
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-2 weeks for delivery for outside EU, In any case if you have not received in 3 weeks please kindly contact us, we assure prompt action.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Jun 22, 2018
I purchased several of these amazing oils and they are so so beautiful! Worth the cost! My home smells beautiful!
Jun 13, 2018
I love love love the quality of the oils. Every one I order is everything I wanted and more. The shipping time was very fast considering it is from another country. Shawn is very helpful and I get such great samples and he responds in 24 hrs. That makes me want more oils. I am extremely satisfied with the oils and recommend this shop highly. Keep on making such precious oils.
Sep 6, 2016
This is a glorious scent: I put it on to help me go to sleep. It blooms; the sillage is astounding, and it is peaceful. This seller has never let me down. I have never been disappointed. They have wide spread of EO's, almost all grown on family land. Trust me: there is NO BETTER PLACE to buy EO's of this quality. [This is probably my 15th purchase from them, possibly more.]
Feb 29, 2016
I received the most wonderful oil ever! Highly recommend it to all EO users.