Indulge yourself with natures finest healing products as natural as your beauty. Discover the secret of natural beauty and well-being with the luxury of essential oils. Our five favourite wellness promoting pure essential oils collection empowers you to feel the healing experience.
Our Essential oils are steam distilled at low temperature and low pressure with appropriate care. Citrus oils are cold pressed.
Grown in indigenous remote locations where no pesticides, herbicides, or harmful chemicals are used and only natural fertilizers are used (organic or wild crafted). Experienced essential oil users will recognize the superior quality of essential oils that are pure & free from additives.
Following three sizes can be ordered through this listing:
1) Set of 2ml (0.07 fl.oz.)
2) Set of 5ml (0.17 fl.oz.)
3) Set of 10 ml (1/3 fl.oz)
The Wellness Collection includes following five most preferred essential oils for wellness:
Included a digital version of General safety/Dilution chart.
1) ROSE OTTO- Rosa damascena
REJUVENATING, RELAXING & BALANCING
Rose is one of the best all-purpose essential oil for your collection. The beautiful fragrance of this oil is uplifting and balancing to the emotions making it an especially effective oil to use during the feminine cycle, Luxury bath, skin care etc.
2.) MELISSA/ LEMON BALM (Melissa officinalis)
CALMING & SEDATIVE
Melissa oil is considered one of the most powerfully medicinal essential oils in all of aromatherapy. Melissa is considered a calming herb. It was used as far back as the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, improve appetite, and ease pain and discomfort from indigestion
3) BERGAMOT (Citrus bergamia)
This citrus scented essential oil is widely used in perfumes and colognes. Bergamot is used to treat stress, anxiety, as well as a number of skin conditions like eczema and to combat oily skin. It may also be helpful in use during depression, tension or generally feeling just a bit off, lacking in self-confidence or fed up
4) ANGELICA ROOT (Angelica archangelica/ officinalis)
The fragrance of Angelica essential oil may help release negative feelings from traumatic events; it is emotionally calming. Many find Angelica essential oil to be an important addition to their healing or spiritually-protective blends
5 YLANG YLANG- (Cananga Odorata) Extra
Ylang ylang has calming properties and is beneficial for all skin types—especially oily, congested, or inflamed skin. Ylang-Ylang has a sweet flowery fragrance and can be found in a variety of different skin and hair products
For more product details, Usages, individual listings and other sizes please visit our shop Listings:
ESSENTIAL OIL USAGE
Ayurveda, Aromatherapy, Chakras, Steam inhalations, Skin care, Massage, Natural Perfumery, Soothing bath, Sitz bath, Hair care & adding to shampoo, lotions or creams, making soaps, bath bombs and other cosmetic products, Saunas, Foot and hand baths, Air freshening, Compresses, Vaporization/ Burner
* Thinking of environment we do not provide printed standard explanation or tutorials. However, we are glad to provide any information's/ dilution charts etc.. on request.
All our products are labelled as per essential oil label guidelines
GENERAL safety information:
As with all essential oils, dilute prior to use
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
* Bergamot & Anglica are phototoxic, avoid when exposed to sun or UV rays
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
For a more in-depth reference to essential oils, safety precautions and guideline, we recommend the following books:
•Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals,
Written by Robert Tisserand and Tony Balacs, Churchill Livingstone
•The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils, written by Julia Lawless
•Ayurveda & Aromatherapy: The Earth Essential Guide to Ancient Wisdom and Modern Healing, Dr. Light Miller, Dr. Bryan Miller
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Processing time: We ship within 24 hours .
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-2 weeks for delivery for outside EU, In any case if you have not received in 3 weeks please kindly contact us, we assure prompt action.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Sep 24, 2015
Smells fantastic! Timely delivery! My second order within a month.
Aug 2, 2015
Great quality essential oils. Shipped quickly and safely