A set of four sensual luxury Aromatherapy essential oils for Beauty and skin care. The favourite precious drops of any essential oil lover. A complete Healing premium essential oils set at affordable price. 100% pure Rose essential oil (Otto), Pure Jasmine oil, Ylang Ylang & Lavender oil (True lavender or better known as English Lavender).
A collection of most natural flower essential oils , grown in indigenous locations, where no pesticides, herbicides, or harmful chemicals are used (organic or wild crafted).
Pure therapeutic essential oils are extracted from actual plant, distilled with knowledge and appropriate care.
Essential oil details:
ROSE OTTO- Rosa damascena
Also known as the Damask rose. For centuries, the Damascus rose (Rosa damascena) has been considered a symbol of friendship, good health, sensuality, happiness, skin care beauty and love. The distilled oil is also known for its sedative and aphrodisiac effects.
The beautiful fragrance of this oil is uplifting and balancing to the emotions making it an especially effective oil to use during the feminine cycle.
JASMINE- Jasminum Officinale
The aroma of jasmine is described as calming and soothing and is indicated for depression and stress - as well as some respiratory conditions. It is also known to balance hormones and alleviate PMS. But mostly jasmine has a reputation as an aphrodisiac and used for all kinds of sexual problems. It is a sensual, soothing, calming oil that promotes love and peace.
YLANG YLANG- Cananga Odorata (grade- Extra)
The grade of this ylang ylang essential oil has a very deep scent, has a sweet, soft, flowery fragrance that has made it a romantic favorite.
Ylang ylang is used in aromatherapy as an antiseptic and as a tonic. Regarded for its aphrodisiac properties it may assist with sexual difficulties. Ylang ylang is good to use in skin care for oily and dry skin types as it has a balancing effect and it can be used for stimulating hair growth. It has the ability to arouse the senses and it is highly suited for women with extreme mood swings occurring before menstruation. The sedative properties in this essential oil can be used for impotence and frigidity. Ylang-ylang Essential Oil is best suited for use in the perfumery and skincare industries.
LAVENDER- Lavandula angustifolia also known as true lavender
Lavender oil is is a multipurpose essential oil for pain, headaches and stress. It is highly regarded for its relaxing effect on the nervous system. Lavender is the essential oil most commonly associated with burns and healing of the skin. The scent of lavender is said to have a calming effect on the body and it can be used to reduce anxiety, stress and promote sleep. Lavender has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it.
Ingredients: 100% Pure natural Rose Oil
Botanical name: Rosa Damascena
Plant part used: Fresh Flower/Petals of Roses (Rosa Damascena)
Color: Very Light Yellowish
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Origin : Turkey
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Perfumery Note: Base to Middle
Odour: Intense sweet and floral fragrance - The scent is divinely sweet, rich, and deeply floral exclusive to the extract of history's most revered flower.
Blends well with: Sandalwood, vanilla Geranium, Jasmine, Clove, Benzoin, Bergamot, Chamomile, Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Patchouli, Petitgrain, , Ylang Ylang, Vetiver
Ingredients: 100% Pure Jasmine Oil
Botanical name: Jasminum officinale var. grandiflorum (Poet's Jasmine).
Plant part used: Jasmine blossoms
Extraction method: Solvent extraction
Color: Dark orange to reddish brown
Origin : Sri Lanka
Consistency: Viscous /Medium
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Perfumery Note: Base
Odour: Woody, creamy, rich, delicate and slightly floral, light and sweet
Blends well with: Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute generally works with all oils. It helps to round out scents, and tends to work particularly well with other aphrodisiac oils (Sandalwood, Rose and Ylang-ylang are great examples)
Ingredients: 100% Pure Ylang ylang Oil
Botanical name: Cananga Odorata
Plant part: Flowers
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled of freshly picked flowers
Color: Pale to golden yellow clear liquid.
Perfumery Note: Base
Odour: Exotic floral aroma, Sweet,Rich, & spicy
Blends Well With: Jasmine, Rose, Lavender, Sandalwood, Neroli, Citrus Oils, Cinnamon, All Spice, Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary sage, Clove, Ginger, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Rosewood, Vetiver, Floral & Wood Essential Oils
Ingredients: 100% Pure Lavender Oil
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolio (Officinalis)
Plant part: Flowers (Flowering tops)
Origin: Europe (Bulgaria)
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled of freshly picked flowers
Color: clear in color
Perfumery Note: Middle
Odour: Fresh, slightly spicy, herbaceous, floral
Blends well with:
Lavender oil blends well with bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper berry, lemon, lemongrass, mandarin, marjoram, palmarosa, patchouli, peppermint, pine, ravensara, rose, rosemary, sweet orange, tea tree, thyme and vetiver.
GENERAL safety Information
* As with All essential oils, dilute prior to use
* Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
*The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-3 weeks for delivery for outside EU, This is average delivery time, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on customs clearance and Local postal service.
In any case if you have not received in 4 weeks please kindly contact us.
If you need any items fast we suggest to choose DHL express service at checkout.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Rose oil crystallises in lower temperature, if your rose essential oil is having a shy moment and won’t come out of the bottle, this is a good thing. The presence of plant waxes in the oil is what causes it go solid and this is also a sign of a genuine steam-distilled rose essential oil. If it doesn’t start to crystallise then that could be a sign of adulteration.
Don’t worry, this is an easy one to solve. . Rose essential oil (Rose Damascena) crystallizes under room temperature, Gentle warming is needed, all you need to do is just keep the oil for a while in warm area or warm your oil slightly, give your bottle a shake (with a cap on) and it will flow again.
Oct 27, 2022
I bought it as a little gift to my sister and she said they're very concentrated botanical essential oils. We can smell the natural floral scents from them. Will get back to order again. BTW, I was surprised that there is a bonus geranium essential oil in it. Really great shop and products indeed.
May 8, 2021
I LOVE these incredible pure genuine oils, and now my friend does love them too, as got it as a present from me ))) This set is such a beautiful gift, especially for ladies.. ) Thank you for your generosity. dear Shawn! Your "client service" is absolutely impeccable! Sending you all my love from Rome!
Feb 10, 2021
The oils all smell divine and so pure. Was really happy with the amazing customer service of this company, always helpful and super kind. Received an extra oil to try with the order and can't wait to order more at this amazing shop. Thank you for the amazing oils and service !
Oct 5, 2019
These were so good. Used them on my skin. They were very strong as essential oils must be. Love this product. 100% recommended.
Nov 6, 2018
The oils smell amazing and were shipped very carefully. Thank you so much!