Pure Ceylon Cardamom essentail Oil aromatherapy/ Ayurveda grade, offering you the finest quality true Cardomom oil at affordable prices. Directly from tropical island Sri Lanka,
Ceylon Cardomom has been a highly prized commodity since antiquity and is one of the most recognizable scents in the world which is native to Sri Lanka.
UPLIFTING, WARMING & ENERGISING
Cardamon essential oil is known for it's stimulating action on the digestive system, and acts as a general tonic to the nervous system. Cardamom oil de-stresses, calms indigestion, and works as a powerful aphrodisiac.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Cardamom Oil
Botanical name: Elettaria cardomomum var. cardomomum (Ceylon)
Plant part used: Fruit (Seeds of the fruit)
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Color: Clear to pale yellow
Origin & made in: Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Perfumery Note: Middle
Odour: Sweet, spicy, warm, with a refreshing undertone like fresh cardamom seeds almost balsamic in fragrance
Properties: Warming, comforting, and refreshing. Aphrodisiac, uplifting, and soothing.
The therapeutic properties of cardamom oil are antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, cephalic, digestive, diuretic, expectorant, stimulant, stomachic and tonic.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Black pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Fennel, Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Rose, Lemon, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Ylang ylang
Cardamom is added to traditional Indian and Asian sweets and teas for its cool, yet minty aroma and flavour, a delicious culinary oil, just a drop or two of cardamom will bring exotically sweet spice to your favourite dishes.
Common Uses - In Aromatherapy, Because of its chemical constituents, Cardamom has been found to be particularly helpful for the digestive system, working as a laxative and soothing colic, flatulence and dyspepsia. Cardamom oil has been prescribed by aromatherapists to assist with the digestive system and as a general tonic.
Cardamom is known to be a natural remedy for impotence and low sexual response, and is also employed to help induce menstrual cycles and to soften the distress of PMS.
An ideal warming addition to massage oil blends and bath, suitable for most skin types.
* For a soothing bath: Two drops in an aromatic bath may soothe digestive upset and uplifts and refreshes the mind
*In a diffusor, Cardamom’s warming spice will brighten any environment
Quality and purity:
All our essential oils are 100% Pure (undiluted), Every batch is tested with Gas (GC/MS) Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer test to ensure the purity of each botanical
GENERAL safety information:
Cardamom oil is non-toxic and non-irritant as well as non-sensitizing
* As with All essential oils, dilute prior to use
* Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified professional. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy especially if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medicines
When working with essential oils remember "less is more”
---Experience the healing benefits of natures best gifts---
The information provided in this listing is for educational purposes only. 100% pure Essential Oils can interfere with other prescribed medication or supplements being used
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-3 weeks for delivery for outside EU, This is average delivery time, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on customs clearance and Local postal service.
In any case if you have not received in 4 weeks please kindly contact us.
If you need any items fast we suggest to choose DHL express service at checkout.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Rose oil crystallises in lower temperature, if your rose essential oil is having a shy moment and won’t come out of the bottle, this is a good thing. The presence of plant waxes in the oil is what causes it go solid and this is also a sign of a genuine steam-distilled rose essential oil. If it doesn’t start to crystallise then that could be a sign of adulteration.
Don’t worry, this is an easy one to solve. . Rose essential oil (Rose Damascena) crystallizes under room temperature, Gentle warming is needed, all you need to do is just keep the oil for a while in warm area or warm your oil slightly, give your bottle a shake (with a cap on) and it will flow again.
Nov 2, 2022
One of my favourites, this is unlike other brands I have tried, very sweet and fresh like the cardamom pods. Love it
Sep 27, 2022
Aug 28, 2021
The essential oils from FairOrganic were amazing. They smell amazing and were packaged with care.
Aug 25, 2021
Best quality oil. Fast delivery exactly as described. Very sweet, smells like fresh cardamom. Will definitely buy again
Aug 10, 2021