Pure Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Essentail Oil finest aromatherapy grade, offering you the best quality true cinnamon at affordable prices.
Ceylon Cinnamon has been a highly prized commodity since antiquity and is one of the most recognizable scents in the world which is native to Sri Lanka. Unfortunately this is one of the most adulterated oil in commercial markets, mostly with cassia or other cheap varieties.
We don not sell so called Cinnamon "Casia" which is relatively low in price and contains high level of Coumarin. We offer only True Cinnamon/ Ceylon Cinnamon.
For aromaveda use: Warming, Awakening, Uplifting.
Vatha - Pacifying
Kapha - Pacifying
Ingredients: 100% Pure Cinnamon Bark Oil
Botanical name: Cinnamomum (Ceylon) zeylanicum
Plant part used: Bark
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Color: Clear yellow to orange liquid
Origin : Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Perfumery Note: Base to Middle
Odour: Cinnamon bark oil has a warm, spicy scent that is somewhere between clove and cinnamon.
Properties: Analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, astringent, carminative, digestive, expectorant, stimulant, stomachic
Blends well with: Neroli, Frankincense and Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang oil, Lavender, Orange , lemon, Benzoin, Bergamot, Cardamom, Clove, Ginger, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Marjoram, Nutmeg, , Peppermint, rose & vanilla
The main component of cinnamon bark oil is the aromatic Cinnamaldehyde (about 60 - 75 % of the essential oil).
Common uses – The traditional use of Cinnamon Bark essential oil is highly respected, because of the antiseptic and antimicrobial properties of the oil. With its pleasant scent, it has been considered to be a perfect additive to creams, lotions, and soaps. In foods, cinnamon is used as a spice and as a flavouring agent in beverages.
It is used in perfumery to give a blend lift and strength, and is considered a mild fixative.Cinnamon bark oil is also used in perfumes because of its extremely refined smell and blending versatility to create sophisticated scents. However you can use cinnamon bark oil for personal consumption in things like Aroma therapy diffusers, which gives off one of the most exotic smells you can find on earth.
In manufacturing cinnamon oil is used in small amounts in toothpaste, mouthwashes, gargles, lotions, liniments, soaps, detergents, and other pharmaceutical products and cosmetics.
* Cinnamon Oil is irritant and skin sensitizer. Use this oil with caution
GENERAL safety information:
Do not take any essential oils internally
Do not apply undiluted oils, absolutes onto skin. If you are pregnant or having a medical problem use essential oils only under the proper guidance of a doctor/ certified aromatherapy practitioner.
Dilute before use, Undiluted use of essential oils on the skin may harm and potentially cause severe irritation and sensitization. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat and light
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information for custom order, if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
we rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if We have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information We hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless We have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
• For purposes of EU data protection law, We FairOrganic, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may also contact us through contact button on the top of page or "contact the shop: button.
Fair’n Organic Trade,
Adriean van der Doeslaan, 3054 EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
If this is a gift, Please kindly write your message the way you would like to be written on the greeting card. We will try to add a suitable greeting card with your note
Please contact us for any custom orders or the items that are not listed individually or to make your own set. We are glad to make you a custom listing with the items you would like to receive and offer our best possible rate.
Processing time: We ship within 24 hours .
Orders received in weekends will be shipped on Monday. We do our utmost best to deliver as fast as possible in a cost effective manner (standard shipping). Should you prefer advanced shipping with track and trace, Please select at checkout.
For all heavy and high value orders (above 130$) are shipped with registered mail (free track and trace service included)
Standard post may take 1-2 weeks for delivery for outside EU, In any case if you have not received in 3 weeks please kindly contact us, we assure prompt action.
Always contact us. We will be glad to explain the returning process. When agreed to accept return, Actual shipping cost will be deducted (amount we have paid for shipping)
Returns shipping costs are the customer's responsibility unless seller made an error
For international returns from outside the EU, please mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS".
Dec 10, 2016
quick response and excellent service - thanks!
Jan 19, 2016
As expected, high quality and fast shipping.
Oct 23, 2015
Sep 22, 2015
LOVE THIS. It is so much hotter than other cinnamon barks i have used (previously used the fake cinnamon. aka cassia bark oil). This is clearly the superior. Less is needed to achieve the same effect, and as the smells ARE different, use of this in hygiene products does not leave me smelling QUITE like a cinnamon roll. Fast shipping, it arrived well ahead of schedule. My 15mL of oil did NOT come in one bottle, but ion one 5 mL and one 10 mL bottle instead. This works out great for me. Will be buying here again.
May 18, 2015
Very satisfied with my purchase. It came quickly. Packaged really good. I will order again. The cinnamon smells really good.